I am a researcher and software developer living with my wife and four children in Oldenburg, Germany. Currently, I work at the Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg and the OFFIS Institute for Information Technology.
- C. Lins, A. Hein, L. Halder, and P. Gronotte, “Still in flow - Long-term usage of an activity motivating app for seniors,” in 2016 IEEE 18th International Conference on e-Health Networking, Applications and Services, Healthcom 2016, 2016, pp. 310–313.
- C. Lins, S. M. Müller, and A. Hein, “Model-Based Approach for Posture and Movement Classification in Working Environments,” in Ambient Assisted Living, 8. AAL-Kon., R. Wichert and H. Klausing, Eds. Springer International Publishing Switzerland, 2016, pp. 25–33.
- C. Lins, M. Frenken, L. Halder, and A. Hein, “Designing and Introducing an Activity Motivating Mobile Web App Platform for Seniors,” 8. AAL-Kongress 2015,Frankfurt/M, April 29-30. April. 2015, pp. 15–24, 2016.
2015 and older
- C. Lins, M. Eichelberg, L. Rölker-Denker, and A. Hein, “SIRKA: Sensoranzug zur individuellen Rückmeldung körperlicher Aktivität,” Dokumentationsband zur 55. DGAUM-Jahrestagung, pp. 301–303, 2015.
- J. Biermann et al., “OSINOS: GIS-BASIERTE PLANUNG UND BEWERTUNG DES STÄDTISCHEN LKW-VERKEHRS,” gis.Science - Die Zeitschrift fur Geoinformatik, no. 4, 2013.
Open Source Projects
- sonews NNTP Usenet Server written in Java using Spring Framework and Hibernate
- lindenmayer Lindenmayer is a small Java application that allows one to edit and view context free L-systems grammars that produce plant-looking turtle graphics